Buffalo Chicken Tacos
Buffalo Chicken Tacos are a quick and easy (and tasty!) dinner for your family. Serve with a little more buffalo wing sauce on top for more zip and flavor!
- 1 pound chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce (Frank’s Buffalo Wing), plus extra when serving
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 (6 inch) yellow corn tortillas
- Shredded butter Lettuce
- Diced onions mixed with cilantro
- Avocado slices
- Ranch dressing
- Green onions, sliced thinly
Adapted from mrsregueiro.com
Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
In a large bowl, combine cornstarch, flour, cayenne, and garlic powder. Season the chicken pieces with pepper, then dredge in the flour mixture.
Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the Dutch oven and once it gets hot, add chicken and cook on both sides – about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Once the chicken is done, set it aside in a bowl and toss with ⅓ cup buffalo wing sauce.
Assemble 10 tacos, dividing the toppings evenly among each taco.
Yield: 5 servings, 2 tacos each.