Baked Portobello Mushrooms
This is a super easy & gourmet-looking baked mushrooms - my friend who claimed to be a total noob in the kitchen cooked this for us and everyone was wowed by the results.
- 200 grams portobello mushrooms stalks removed, caps cleaned and patted dry
- 50 grams shredded mozerealla cheese
- 40 grams ham (about 2 slices) cubed
- 2 fresh button or shiitake mushrooms stalks removed, diced
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- parsley for garnishing
Brush outer mushroom caps with half of the olive oil. Place portobello mushrooms, cap side down, on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or aluminium foil.
Divide and top mushrooms with cheese, followed by the cubed ham, diced mushrooms and garlic. Season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle olive oil over the mushrooms.
Baked in preheated oven of 200°C (392°F) for 12 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and the toppings start to brown. If using air fryer, cook in preheated temperature of 180°C for about 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh or dried parsley.