Macaroni and Cheese
- ziti (8 ounces)
- 4 Tablespoons margarine
- 4 Tablespoons flour
- 2 cups warm milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1-2 pinches paprika
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar
- dry bread crumbs (toasted)
1. Start water and boil pasta. Preheat oven 350.
2. Meanwhile, melt margarine on low. Add flour gradually stirring at low heat until paste. Add warmed milk. Add mustard, paprika, s&p. Cook over low-med heat until slightly thickened (do not scald bottom).
3. Add cheese and cook until melted.
4. Put pasta (5 cups) in Pyrex baking dish (middle sized). Add cheese sauce. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Sprinkle with more cheese (if have). Bake 30 minutes. Serve with tuna.