Trader Joe's Poppin’ Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp TJ’s Sea Salt, more to taste
- 1/4 tsp TJ’s Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp TJ’s Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp TJ’s Ground Cumin
- 1/8 tsp TJ’s Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tbsp TJ’s Clarified Butter or TJ’s 100% Canola Oil
- 3 Tbsp TJ’s Organic Brown Sugar
- 2 cups TJ’s Raw Shelled Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh TJ’s Rosemary Leaves, roughly chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 11mins
Adapted from traderjoes.com
Mix salt, paprika, cinnamon, cumin and cayenne together in a small bowl. Set aside.
Warm butter (or oil) and sugar together in a large skillet over medium heat; add pumpkin seeds and spice mixture to pan and stir until sugar is melted and the seeds are fragrant, 5 to 6 minutes (add a lid when seeds start to pop).
Remove from heat, add fresh rosemary and sprinkle on additional salt (if desired) and toss.
Immediately spread seeds out on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cool completely before serving.