Maple Walnut Cranberry Pie
Pie season is not complete without one of these delicious fruit and nut delights! Walnuts and cranberries give this pie a delicious, tart flavor.
- 1/2 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
Preparation time 13mins
Cooking time 86mins
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Roll dough into an 11-inch circle; fit into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Fold edges under and flute. Line bottom of dough with a piece of foil. Arrange pie weights or dried beans on foil. Bake at 425°F for 5 minutes. Remove pie weights and foil. Bake 1 minute. Cool on a wire rack.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
Combine maple syrup dark corn syrup, butter, cornstarch, vanilla extract, salt, and eggs in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Gently stir in cranberries and walnuts.
Pour cranberry mixture into prepared crust. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until filling is just set, shielding edges of piecrust with foil after 30 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
You'll also love
- Grilled Cheese-Tomato Soup... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Apple Hand Pies Recipe 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Pie 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Apple Sugar Bundt 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry White Chocolate Mousse... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Classic Cranberry Sauce 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Gingerbread Cake with Cream Cheese... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)