Baked Salmon with Green Beans and Pesto
- 2 handfuls of green beans
- 2 salmon fillets (4 oz. each) skin on, scaled and bones removed
- Olive oil, as needed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon
- 2 heaping tablespoons green pesto
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Trim the beans by cutting off the stalk ends but leaving on the wispy tips. Halve the lemon.
Take a yard of aluminum foil and fold it in half, bringing the narrow sides together to make 2 layers. Put a handful of green beans in the middle of the folded aluminum foil. Lay a salmon fillet, skin side down, across the beans and spoon a heaping tablespoon of green pesto on top. Drizzle with olive oil, squeeze the juice from one of the lemon halves over all, and season with salt and pepper.
Put the aluminum foil edges together and scrunch them up to seal the parcel. Repeat the above steps for the second salmon filet parcel, and place both parcels onto a sheet pan.
Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the pan and let it stand for 1 minute before carefully unwrapping the foil and checking to see if salmon is cooked through.
Carefully place on plates and serve.
You'll also love
- Veal Chops with Fontina 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Doc's Best Beef Jerky 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cooler Corn 3.7/5 (259 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Flank Steak 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlicky Appetizer Shrimp Scampi 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted-Red-Pepper-and-Crab Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crawfish Stuffed Mushrooms 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crockpot Green Beans and New... 5/5 (1 Votes)