White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
These cookies are slightly crisp on the outside with a soft and chewy interior, full of chunks of macadamia nuts and white chocolate. Yum!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
In a separate bowl, beat together the melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the egg, then beat in the egg yolk, then beat in the vanilla.
Gradually add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture until just moistened. Stir in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips by hand with a rubber spatula.
Roll into balls or drop by heaping tablespoons onto baking sheets, and press down on the cookies with your palm a bit to flatten (not too much!).
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the edges look golden brown and the middles don’t look quite set. Allow to finish cooking on the baking sheet.
You'll also love
- Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip 4.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Furr's Cafeteria "Pineapple... 4/5 (204 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Salad 4.5/5 (134 Votes)
- World Famous Paradise Bakery Sugar... 4.1/5 (176 Votes)
- Sex-In-A-Pan Cake 4.2/5 (158 Votes)
- Christmas Style Pretzel M&M Hugs 4.3/5 (135 Votes)
- Macaroon Kiss Cookies 4.5/5 (117 Votes)
- Easiest Pecan Bars Ever 4.3/5 (126 Votes)