If you're in the mood for a good soup, you have to give this thick Italian minestrone vegetable soup over pasta a try. Everyone loves it!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 cups beef broth
- 3 cups water
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 cup macaroni
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- Parmesan cheese, grated, for garnish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from yourhomebasedmom.com
In a large pot, saute olive oil, onion, celery, parsley and garlic.
Add tomato paste, beef broth, water, diced tomatoes, cabbage, carrot, macaroni, salt black pepper, cayenne pepper and Italian seasoning. Simmer 45 minutes.
Add kidney beans and zucchini. Simmer 10 minutes.
Serve with grated parmesan cheese on top and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Pound Cake 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Empanadas 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Gouda Cheese Sauce with Sweet... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Fingerling Potatoes 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Southwestern Corn Pudding 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Quinoa Black Bean Burgers 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Szechuan Snow Peas with Shiitake... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Black Bean Soup with Ham Hocks 4.5/5 (20 Votes)