Cocktail Meatballs with Creamy Cranberry Sauce
- 1 1/4 lbs. ground beef sirloin
- 1/3 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cranberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line 18x12 jelly roll pan with foil. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
In bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, nutmeg and 1/2 teaspoon EACH salt and freshly ground pepper
With tablespoon size cookie dough scoop, scoop mixture into balls; place on prepared pan, 1/2" apart. Spray meatballs with nonstick spray. Roast 20 - 25 minutes or until cooked through (165 degrees).
In bowl, stir remaining ingredients, except parsley. Garnish meatballs with parsley and serve with sauce.