- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- 4 Slices of Bacon, chopped
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp of Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper and Salt, to taste
- 8 oz of Dried Spaghetti
1) Fill a large pot with water sprinkle in a generous pinch of salt and bring it to a boil.
2) In a large nonstick skillet with high sides, preheat the olive oil over medium high heat, add the bacon and cook for a few minutes until the bacon starts to cook and crisp at the edges but it’s not totally cooked. Add the onions, season with a little salt and good amount of freshly cracked black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or so.
3) In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, cream and parmiggiano reggiano, season with a little salt and a good amount of black pepper.
4) At this point the pasta should be perfectly cooked al dente and drain it well
5) Remove the skillet with the bacon mixture from the stove and add in the drained pasta. Working very quickly, add in your sauce and mix until every strand of spaghetti is covered with that velvety sauce.
6) Plate up right away and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Carbonara Chicken Alfredo Stuffed... 4.1/5 (20 Votes)