Methi puri is a deep fried crispy,chat pati dish which can be served as snack, breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- 1 bunch fenugreek leaves(methi) finely chopped
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.in
1.Take wheat flour in a bowl.
2. Add cumin seeds, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, fenugreek
leaves & mix.
3. Add two tbsp of oil & mix.
4. Add sufficient water & knead into a stiff dough.
5. Divide the dough into equal sized round shape balls.
6. Roll them into thick puris.
7. Heat oil in a pan.Slide each puri into hot oil & deep fry till golden &
8. Drain & place on an absorbent paper & serve hot.