Slow Cooker Corned Beef
- 4 large carrots, peeled and cut into matchstick pieces
- 10 baby red potato, quartered
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cup water
- 1 (4 pound) corned beef brisket, with spice packet
- 6 oz beer
- 1 ⁄2 head cabbage, coarsely chopped
Adapted from cdn.cpnscdn.com
Place carrots, potatoes, and onion into the bottom of a slow cooker, pour in water, and put the brisket on top of the vegetables. Pour beer over the brisket. Sprinkle spices from the packet, cover, and set the cooker on High.
Cook the brisket for about 8 hours. An hour before serving, stir in cabbage and cook for 1 more hour.