Parmesan Garlic Asparagus
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3-4 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated or shredded. I used grated.
Adapted from chef-in-training.com
In a large skillet, heat butter until melted over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
Add asparagus to the skillet. Using a spatula, flip and stir to coat each asparagus with butter/garlic. Sprinkle asparagus evenly with salt.
Cover and let cook for 10-15 minutes, or until asparagus is tender. Flip and turn asparagus one or two time throughout cook time.
Once cooked, flip and turn asparagus one last time to evenly coat. Salt as needed to taste. Sprinkle tops of asparagus with Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dump Cake 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Beef and cheese lasagna 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Fresh Blackberry Cobbler 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Lightened up Pumpkin Roll 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Garlicky Shrimp Dip 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Asparagus, Bacon and Cheese Strata... 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Coleslaw with Basil and Garlic... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)