Roasted Chicken Thighs with Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
- 1/4 cup olive oil + 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons grainy Dijon Mustard
- zest of one lemon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 loves Garlic, minced
- leaves from two 5-inch rosemary sprigs, divided
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 pounds total)
- 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper
Adapted from jemangelaville.com
Combine the 1/4 cup olive oil, mustard, garlic, honey, half the rosemary, and lemon zest in a large dish or freezer bag. Add chicken and marinate, refrigerated, for about 2 hours.
Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Toss the potatoes, Brussels sprouts, remaining rosemary, 2 Tbsp oil, and ¼ teaspoon pepper, and 1/2 tsp salt in a rimmed baking pan. Remove chicken from marinade and sprinkle chicken on both sides with a little salt and pepper and place chicken thighs on top of potatoes and brussels. Dispose of any remaining marinade.
Roast the chicken and vegetables about 30 – 35 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of chicken (avoiding the bone) registers 170 degrees F. When chicken is done, if you want a bit more color on the vegetables, remove the chicken to a platter and tent with foil to rest. If your original baking pan is not broiler safe, transfer the vegetables one that is and set under the broiler for 1-2 minutes. To serve, add the chicken back on top of the potatoes and Brussels sprouts.
You'll also love
- Italian Sausage, Peppers and Onions 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Kung Pao Shrimp 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Quinoa & Black Bean Burgers with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Best Chicken Parmigiana 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Spicy Sriracha & Smoked Bacon... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Sauté Chicken Breast with Wine... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Potato Nachos 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken 4.5/5 (24 Votes)