Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr Pasta Sides Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach.
- 1 package Knorr Pasta Sides - Alfredo
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from knorr.com
1) Prepare Knorr Pasta Sides - Alfredo according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
2) Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes.
3) Stir cooked shrimp into hot Pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.
TIP: Also delicious with chicken! Substitute 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into strips, for the shrimp.
No fresh spinach on hand? Feel free to use 1 package (10 oz.) thawed frozen spinach instead of baby spinach.
Calories from Fat 80
Total Fat 9 g
Saturated Fat 2.5 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 155 mg
Sodium 1050 mg
Total Carbs 24 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 22 g
Vitamin A 20 %
Vitamin C 10 %
Calcium 20 %
Iron 8 %