- 1 lb. fresh green beans
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 cups of chicken broth
- 3-4 tbsp. butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from 3.bp.blogspot.com
1. Drizzle 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in the pan and melt 3-4 tablespoons of butter over medium high heat until foamed. Add garlic.
2. Let the garlic cook for 2-3 minutes and then add the green beans.
3. Stir them around and get them as flat as possible in the pan. Cook them until they turn bright green. Season with salt & pepper.
4. Cook 3 min., add enough chicken broth to cover them. Stir.
5. Let it come to a rapid boil.
6. Cover them and turn the heat to medium low, venting the pan so steam can escape. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until most of the chicken broth has cooked out. Serve warm.