Weight Watchers Apple Crisp Recipe
- 4 large apple(s), peeled, cored, cut into 1/8-inch slices (6 cups sliced apples)
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup(s) packed light brown sugar, divided
- 2 Tbsp Minute Tapioca, or other brand
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg, or freshly grated nutmeg (fresh preferred)
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
Adapted from fatatthefinish.com
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Place rack in bottom third to middle of oven.
Spoon apple mixture into an ungreased 9-inch square baking dish, or glass or ceramic pie plate; cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, to make topping, in a small bowl, combine flour with remaining 1/2 cup of brown sugar; mix with a fork until completely blended. Add melted butter; work in thoroughly with fingertips.
POINTS® Value: 4
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 75 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy