Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened, cubed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
•Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix flour, 1/4 cup sugar
and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in oats and
pecans. Reserve 1 cup for topping.
•Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of a greased 13x9-in.
baking pan. Bake 15 minutes.
•In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, spices and remaining sugar until
smooth. Beat in pumpkin and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed
just until blended. Pour over warm crust; sprinkle with reserved
•Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes
out clean and filling is set. Cool on a wire rack. Serve or
refrigerate, covered, within 2 hours. Cut into bars.