Cauliflower Pizza Casserole
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/4 black olives
- pepperoni slices
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Pinch dried oregano (optional)
- Parmesan cheese, for sprinkling on top (optional)
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Toss the cauliflower in the oil, place on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast in a preheated 400F oven until it starts to caramelize, about 20-30 minutes, mixing half way through.
Mix the cauliflower, pizza sauce, olives, pepperoni, mushrooms, and peppers, reserving some, place in a baking dish, sprinkle on the cheese followed by the reserved toppings and the oregano.
Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the cheese has melted and the sides are bubbling, about 20 minutes.