Italian Pasta Skillet
Prep time: 10 min. Total time: 30 min. Makes about 8 servings (about 1 cup each)
- No-stick cooking spray
- 1 lb pork sausage, casings removed if necessary
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Hunts Diced tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano undrained
- 1 can (8 oz) Hunts Tomato Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- 8 oz bow ties pasta, uncooked
- 1 pkg (6 oz) baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add sausage; cook until crumbled and no longer pink. stirring occasionally. Drain.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, water and pasta. Bring to boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Add spinach; cook and stir until spinach wilts. Sprinkle with cheese.