- 3 large zucchini (3 lb.), trimmed
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup POLLY-O Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce
HEAT grill for indirect grilling: Light one side of grill, leaving other side unlit. Close lid; heat grill to 375ºF.
CUT zucchini lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place in large bowl. Mix dressing and garlic. Add to zucchini; mix lightly.
PLACE zucchini on grate over lit area. Grill 10 to 12 min. or until tender, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, mix egg, ricotta, 1 cup shredded cheese and 2 Tbsp. Parmesan until blended.
COMBINE spaghetti sauce and sausage; spread 1/2 cup onto bottom of 8-inch square foil pan sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with layers of 1/3 of the zucchini, half the ricotta mixture and 1/2 cup sauce. Repeat layers. Top with remaining zucchini, sauce, shredded cheese and Parmesan; cover with foil. Cut small slit in foil to allow steam to escape.
PLACE lasagna on grill grate over unlit area. Grill 30 min. or until heated through, monitoring for consistent grill temperature. Remove from grill; carefully uncover. Let stand 5 min. before serving.