slow cooker chipotle lime chicken
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 4 lbs. skinless chicken thighs
- 1 15-oz. can tomato sauce
- 1.4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbs minced chipotle in adobo with 1 tsp sauce
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Arrange onion, celery and carrots in bottom slow cooker. Season chicken thighs with salt & pepper and arrange over veggies.
In medium bowl whisk together tomato sauce, lime juice, chipotle chiles with sauce and garlic. Pour mixture over chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 7 hours or high for 3-1/2 hours. Serve with diced avocado and fresh cilantro and sliced lime wedges.
You'll also love
- Hot cauliflower and cheese dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gujarati Thali with Lentil and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Crisp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Ginger Molasses Cake with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Blossoms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)