- 1/3 C. Strawberry Preserves
- 1/8 t. Ground Cinnamon or Nutmeg
- 2 C. Sliced Fresh Strawberries
- 2 C. Sliced Fresh Rhubarb
- 3 T. All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 C. Quick-Cooking Rolled Oats
- 2 T. Cornmeal
- 2 T. Honey
- 1 t. Vanilla
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, stir together Preserves and Cinnamon. Add Strawberries and Rhubarb; stir gently to coat. Add Flour; stir gently until combined. Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate. Bake,uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together Rolled Oats and Cornmeal. Stir in Honey and Vanilla until combined. Sprinkle over strawberry mixture. Bake, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender and bubbly.
Cool about 20 minutes before severing. Sever warm.
You'll also love
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp with beer 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Chickpea Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Ginger Molasses Cake with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ancho-Tomatillo Turkey Chile 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Breakfast Parfait 0/5 (0 Votes)
- RHUBARB UPSIDE- DOWN CAKE CRUMB... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pavlova with Rhubarb,... 0/5 (0 Votes)