No Bake Triple Chocolate Brownies
8 x 8 pan
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (from 8 to 10 whole graham crackers)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on all sides.
Watch: Faith Durand's No-Cook Brownie
2. In a large bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, hazelnuts, cocoa, and salt. Stir in the condensed milk. Place bittersweet chocolate in a medium bowl and set over a pot of barely simmering water until chocolate is melted, about 4 minutes.
3. Stir chocolate into graham cracker mixture until combined. Scrape mixture into prepared pan. Cover mixture with a piece of plastic wrap and press firmly into the pan. Chill until firm enough to cut, at least 1 hour.
4. Lift the parchment paper to remove brownies from pan. Cut into 16 small squares. Store brownies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.