Grilled Asian Ginger Pork Chops
From All Recipes Magazine
- 1 orange
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. garlic chili paste
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 pork loin chops, 1/2-inch thick (bone-in)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 145mins
1. Remove 1 tbsp. finely grated zest from the orange, then squeeze 1/2 cup juice. In a shallow container, mix orange juice, orange zest, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, chili paste, and salt. Add pork chops, then turn to coat evenly. Chill, covered, turning the chops in the marinade occasionally, for at least 2 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat grill for medium to medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate.
3. Grill pork chops for 3-6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.