Garlicky Lemon Scallops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 lbs sea scallops, dried with paper towels
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 pinch ground sage
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Adapted from food.com
In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil.
In a medium bowl, toss the scallops with the flour and salt.
Transfer the scallops to the skillet; add the garlic, scallions, and sage.
Saute' until the scallops are just opaque, 3-4 minutes.
Stir in the lemon juice and parsley; remove from the heat and serve at once.
You'll also love
- Roasted Beets 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Creamy Potato Casserole 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Date Bars 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry-Ginger Lemonade 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Tuna Melt 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Puff Pastries with Russian Tuna... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Chorizo and Shrimp Quesadillas... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- HORSERADISH SHRIMP 4.3/5 (9 Votes)