Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 c -Granulated Sugar
- 2 c-Brown Sugar
- 1 3/4 c Unsalted, Softened Butter
- 3 -‐Eggs, slightly whisked
- 2 c- Pumpkin Puree
- 4 c-All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbs-Baking Powder
- 1 Tbs- Cinnamon
- 1 tsp- Allspice
- 1 tsp- Salt
- 1 c- Chocolate Chips
1. On Medium speed, cream together softened butter, and both sugars until the butter starts to lighten and mixture becomes fluffy.
2. Add eggs and pumpkin puree. Mix for one minute on low speed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix on low speed for one minute.
5. Fold the chocolate chips in by hand.
6. Roll into balls, or scoop some using a cookie scoop.
7. Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes.
8. Make sure a toothpick comes out clean in the center.