Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls
Super easy cinnamon rolls begin with refrigerated crescent rolls. Without the prep of from-scratch cinnamon rolls, you'll have yummy breakfast bread in no time!
- 1 8 ounce package (8) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoons orange juice or milk
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from bhg.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease an 8x1-1/2- or 9x1-1/2-inch round baking pan; set aside. Unroll dough (do not separate); press perforations to seal. Brush dough with melted butter. In a small bowl, stir together the granulated sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Starting from a long side, roll up dough. Using a sharp knife, slice dough into 1-1/2-inch pieces. Arrange pieces, cut side up, in prepared pan, flattening each roll slightly.
Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden. Remove and cool rolls slightly in pan on a wire rack. Remove from pan. In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar, vanilla, and enough orange juice or milk to make an icing of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Summer Squash & Tomato Casserole 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Crispy, Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Jalapeno Cornbread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Basil, Apple, Cheese & Honey Omelet 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Guava Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Zesty Salmon Burgers with Dill... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Sriracha Deviled Eggs with Garlic... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Chocolate Gingerbread Men 4.5/5 (12 Votes)