Crab and Corn Bisque
- 4 tbs butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/8 in discs
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 lb lump crabmeat
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 can creamed corn 14-16 oz
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (may use half and half)
- salt and pepper to taste
- additional lump crab for garnish
1. Heat butter in pressure cooker on brown
2. Add onion and carrots and saute 2-3 min until onions begin to turn translucent
3. Cover with remaining ingredients, except for cream corn and heavy cream, lock on the lid of pressure cooker, set cooker to high and cook for 4 minutes.
4. Perform a quick release and use slotted spoon to spoon out and transfer onion, carrots and crab meat to a blender. Blend until smooth.
5. Return onion, carrots and crab mix to liquid in cooking pot. Stir in cream corn and heavy cream. Stir until blended. Serve hot.