Southwestern Chipote Potato Salad
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 16-20 Yukon Gold or new potatoes (4-5 lbs.) Cooked, drained, and cubed.
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. chipote/adobe puree
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 4 scallions, chopped (white and green parts)
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 4-6 garlic cloves, finely minced
- Salt and pepper
Combine all ingredients, except potatoes in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour mixture over potatoes. Mix well.