Crab Rangoon - baked
- 16 ounces pacakges neufchatel cheese, softened (low fat cream cheese)
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 4-5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 (48 count) package wonton skins
- 1/4-1/2 cup melted butter
Adapted from recipezaar.com
1 In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except wonton skins and butter.
2 Mix until well blended.
3 Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each wonton skin.
4 Moisten edges with water.
5 Fold in half to form triangle, pressing edges to seal.
6 Pull bottom corners down and overlap slight; moisten one corner and press to seal. (Usually there is a diagram on the wonton package. I think they look like little kerchiefs.).
7 Arrange on baking sheet that has been coated with vegetable spray.
8 Brush with melted butter.
9 Bake in 425� oven for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
10 Serve hot with desired sauce.
11 NOTE: I like hoisin or plum sauce and sweet and sour -- even jalapeno pepper jelly!