Lemon Blueberry Crumb Bars
Out of this world good!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. zest and 3 Tbsp. juice from 1 lemon
- 2-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
HEAT oven to 350ºF.
LINE 13×9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until melted. Add cake mix and 1 egg; beat with mixer until well blended. Press 2/3 of the mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
BEAT cream cheese and sugar with mixer until well blended. Add remaining egg, zest and juice; mix well. Pour over crust; top with berries. Pinch small pieces of the remaining cake mix mixture between your fingers; press lightly into cream cheese layer.
BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting into bars. Keep refrigerated.
You'll also love
- BOB W'S CORN CAKES 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Potato Pie 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Sweet Soft Cherry Bread with... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Apple Nachos 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Strawberry Kool-Aid Pie 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Lime Muddy Buddies 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- White Strawberry Lemon Sangria 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Italian Lemon Pound Cake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)