- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant™ frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves, if desired
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated garlic butter crescent dinner rolls (16 rolls)
- 1 cup marinara sauce, heated, if desired
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. In small bowl, mix butter and 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic powder; set aside.
In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach, basil, pepper and remaining 1 teaspoon garlic salt until blended; set aside.
Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise to make total of 32 small triangles. Stretch or press 1 triangle slightly, being careful not to tear it. Spoon 1 tablespoon spinach mixture onto center of triangle; pull dough around mixture into a ball. Press edges to seal. Repeat with remaining triangles.
Roll each ball in butter mixture; layer in pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Cool 10 minutes longer. Serve warm with marinara sauce.