Cowboy Cornbread Casserole
Cowboy Cornbread Casserole is the hearty side dish you've been looking for. Meaty and savory, you can't go wrong with this recipe.
- CORN BREAD:
- 2 packages of Mexican cornbread mix
- 1 can of cream style corn
- Jalapeño slices
- 2 pounds Hamburger Meat
- 2 cans Rotel
- 1 can ranch style beans
- Chopped onions
- Bag of shredded Cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from mylifeinaustin.com
Brown the ground beef, drain the grease. Add Rotel, onions, and ranch style beans. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Make the cornbread according to directions on the back of the bag, add can of cream of corn, jalapeños and half of the bag of cheese.
Grease the bottom of the 8×12 casserole dish. Pour half of the cornbread mix to the bottom of the pan.
Add the meat mixture, then put the other half of the cheese on top.
Cover the meat mixture with the other half of the cornbread mixture.
Cook in the oven at 400°F for 45 minutes or until you can poke a toothpick in the middle and not get any mix on it.
You'll also love
- Luscious Four Layer Pumpkin Cake 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Turkey with No Fuss... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Tater Tot Bombs 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Empanadas de Carne (Beef Empanadas) 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Peach Smoothies 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Creamy Stove Top Lemon Chicken 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- The Joy of Cooking Tuna Noodle... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)