Escarole Soup with Turkey Meatballs
Delicious, easy one pot meal!
- For the Meatballs:
- 20 oz. ground turkey breast
- 1/4 c seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c parsley, finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 c onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- For the Soup:
- 8 c chicken broth
- 1 (16 oz) head escarole, chopped
- pepper to taste
- 3 oz (1/2 c) uncooked orzo
In a large pot heat chicken broth over medium heat covered.
While broth is heating up, in a large bowl combine ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley, onion, garlic, salt and cheese. Mix well. Form small meatballs, about 1 tbsp. each.
When broth comes to a boil, drop in the meatballs, add orzo and escarole.
Add fresh pepper and cook about 10 minutes until orzo is done.
Makes 12 cups
You'll also love
- Seafood Chowder with Bacon and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Pumpkin Seed 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Wings Maple-Chipotle 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Escarole-and-Brussels Sprout Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hearty One-Pot Black Eyed Pea Stew... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Chili in CrockPot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Salad on Endive 0/5 (0 Votes)