Great dish for company
- 2 lbs Beef Tenderloin or Sirloin, sliced into 6-8 pieces & pounded thin
- 2 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 TBSP Parsley Flakes (or 1/4 C fresh, finely chopped)
- 1/4 - 1/2 C grated Parmesan and/or Romano Cheese
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder, optional
- 1/2 tsp PENZEY'S FROZEN PIZZA SEASONING
- 1/3-1/2 C Olive Oil
Meat should rest 30 minutes before coating. Pound meat thin.
In wide shallow bowl combine bread crumbs, cheese and all seasonings. Mix to combine.
In separate bowl pour Oil. Brush or dip meat in Oil, then dip in bread crumb mixture, turning and patting to thoroughly coat.
Broil (use a rack on the pan) or Grill for 5 minted per side, flipping gently with spatula.
Do not overcook.