OREO & Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 16 OREO Cookies, chopped (about 2 cups), divided
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
WHISK fudge topping and 1 cup COOL WHIP in medium bowl until blended. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Stir in 1 cup cookies.
ARRANGE 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; cover with half the COOL WHIP mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches. Frost with remaining COOL WHIP; press remaining cookies into top and sides of dessert. Wrap loosely with foil.
FREEZE 4 hours.