Pumpkin Gingersnap Cookies
These are incredibly pumpkin-licious and flavorful! A perfect snack for the fall and winter months made even better with an ice cold glass of milk!
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar (plus more for rolling cookies in)
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 85mins
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, spices, and salt.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until creamy and smooth. Add the pumpkin, molasses, egg, and vanilla extract, mix until well combined. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined. Refrigerate the cookie dough for at least 1 hour. The dough can be chilled for 2-3 days.
When you are ready to bake, preheat oven to 350° F.
Place sugar in a small bowl. Roll tablespoon-sized balls of dough in sugar until well coated and place on prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
Bake for 10–12 minutes, or until cookies look cracked and set at the edges.
The cookies will still be soft. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes after removing them from the oven, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Shrimp 'n' Gravy Charleston Style 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Homemade Bacon Gravy 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Creamed Corn Casserole 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Cherry-Orange pull apart breakfast... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Taco Bell Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- ZUCCHINI BREAD 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Feta & Parmesan Zucchini Bake 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts 4.5/5 (33 Votes)