A quick, easy and delicious recipe for Bacon Nachos. These make a great snack or game day addition. Go cowboys!
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup guacamole dip
- 1/2 cup Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- Tomatoes and green onions, chopped, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
In a small skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Place tortilla chips on a microwave-safe serving plate. Layer with the beef, bacon and cheese.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Top with guacamole and sour cream. Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions if desired. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- PEACH COBBLER 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Easy Lemon Cake 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Peppermint White Russians 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Potato and Turkey Bacon Quiche 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Jerk Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Shrimp in Coconut Curry 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Classic Meatloaf Nuwave 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins 4.5/5 (30 Votes)