Orange Cream Fruit Salad
- 1 20-oz can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 16-oz can peach slices, drained
- 1 11-oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 3.4-oz pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c milk
- 1/3 c frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 c sour cream
In large bowl, combine fruit and set aside.
In small bowl, beat pudding mix, milk and orange juice for 2 minutes.
Add sour cream and mix well.
Spoon over fruit and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Yields 8-10 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chili with Chicken and... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Freekeh with Caramelized Shallots,... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- FILIPINO TURON (Fried Banana Egg... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Banana Nut Bread 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon Bars!!! 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Scary Slime Green Bean White Bean... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Olive-Oil Cake with Candied Orange 4.4/5 (10 Votes)