Pork Wonton Dumplings
- 1/2 lb uncooked ground pork
- 1 large green onion, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder (1 tbsp fresh minced ginger)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- wonton wrappers
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 52mins
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients except wonton wrappers.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
3. Place 1 heaping tsp of pork filling in the center of wrapper.
4. Moisten all edges of the wrapper with a wet finger tip. Fold into triagle shape tightly, no air in filling.
5. Repeat with remaining pork mixture.
6. Drop into lightly simmering broth for about 7 minutes.