Spiked Cinnamon Apple Cider
This cocktail is fantastic for parties and it’s easy to adjust the measurements; or, if you don’t feel like drinking, you can make a non-alcoholic version, no problem. Even if it weren’t heated up this cocktail would warm you right up, so go to your nearest farm or apple orchard, get yourself some apple cider and get started!
- 4 quarts apple cider
- 2 1/2 cups cinnamon schnapps
- 2 cups white rum
- 10 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from 12tomatoes.com
In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat apple cider until hot, about 5-10 minutes.
Add cinnamon schnapps, white rum, nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon sticks. Simmer for 15-20 minutes but do not boil.
Pour into mugs, garnish with cinnamon sticks and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Blackberry Cheesecake 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Spagetti Squash 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Land of Lakes Berry Puffy Pancake 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Creamy Caramel-Apple Glaze Recipe 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- The Perfect Apple Pie 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- 8-Layer Chicken Chili Dip 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Fall Pumpkin Pie Spiced... 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Watermelon Mojito Jell-O Shots 4.6/5 (24 Votes)