- 4 large eggs, fork beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cooking oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) celery salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried whole oregano
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1 cup (250 ml) biscuit mix
- 3 1/2 cups (875 ml) thinly sliced Zucchini (with peel)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated parmesan cheese.
Put first 9 ingredients into medium bowl. Beat well.
Add biscuit mix and zucchini. Stir well.
Turn into greased9 X 13 inch (22 x 33 cm pan.
Sprinkle with second amount of parmesan cheese.
Bake in 350 F.(175 C) oven for about 30 minutes until browned.
Cuts into 54 squares. Make ahead. Bake ahead. Cool completely.
Do not cut. Cover and chill for up to 24 hours or freeze for up to six
Remove from refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving. cut while
still cold. Remove from freezer 1 to 2 hours before serving. cut while still