Funfetti® Halloween Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cookies
Use Funfetti Halloween Sugar Cookie Mix makes these cookies festive for any Halloween get together! Peanut butter is added to the batter, and the cookies are topped with chocolate kisses.
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Halloween Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts, divided
- 2/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 60 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine cookie mix, butter, egg and water in medium bowl. Mix until soft dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips and 1/3 cup chopped peanuts. Use rounded measuring teaspoons of dough to make 3/4-inch balls. Roll in remaining chopped peanuts. Place on cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Spoon a scant 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter on top of warm cookie. Press chocolate piece onto peanut butter. Repeat with remaining cookies. Transfer to wire rack. Cool to allow chocolate to set.
You'll also love
- Evelyn's Baked Brie 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Ice Cream Bread 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Coconut Candy 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with... 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Chocolate Maltball Cookies 4.4/5 (67 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Sweet Tea 4.7/5 (50 Votes)
- Candy Corn Cake Pops 4.5/5 (61 Votes)