Pumpkin Pineapple Mousse Pie
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1-1/2 tsp granulated sucralose sweetener or sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin pie mix, canned
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- 1 (9-inch) low-fat graham cracker pie crust
1 can(8 oz) DOLE Crushed Pineapple
Drain pineapple well; reserve juice.
2 cans(6 oz. each) DOLE Pineapple Juice
Combine reserved juice with pineapple juice in measuring cup. Add water to make 2 cups.
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1-1/2 tsp granulated sucralose sweetener
Combine juice mixture and gelatin in saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Stir over low heat until completely dissolved. Stir in sweetener.
Pour into bowl. Chill just until starts to set, about 1 hour.
1 cup canned pumpkin pie mix
1 cup frozen non dairy whipped topping, thawed
1 (9-inch) low-fat graham cracker crust
Fold in pineapple, pumpkin and whipped topping. Pour into graham cracker crust. Chill 5 hours or overnight.
Serve with whipped topping and ground cinnamon, if desired.
You'll also love
- Bobby Flay's Potato Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Raspberry Cheesecake Eggrolls 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Soup, Baked Potato Soup - Fix It &... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- White Peach Sangria with Cava... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Onion Peels 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Pumpkin Roll with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Cake With Pineapple Glaze 5/5 (1 Votes)