Lamb Sausage Patties with Fresh Mint, Feta, and Garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds ground lamb shoulder
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Place lamb in large bowl. Sprinkle garlic and salt over. Gently toss lamb to blend. Combine feta and mint in small bowl.
Divide lamb into 12 equal mounds. Using damp hands, shape each into ball. Working with 1 ball at a time, poke thumb into center to make hole. Press 1 teaspoon feta-mint filling into hole. Pinch hole closed, then press ball between palms to flatten into 3/4-inch-thick disk. Repeat with remaining lamb and feta-mint filling. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Transfer to baking sheet. Cover and refrigerate.
Preheat oven to 250°F. Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Working in 2 batches, cook lamb sausages until browned on both sides and cooked to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium. Transfer sausages to rimmed baking sheet and place in oven to keep warm. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- PASTA CARBONARA 5/5 (2 Votes)
- SWEET POTATOES-CASSEROLE 5/5 (2 Votes)
- paleo banana pancakes 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ground Turkey Marsala 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Mini Potato Galettes 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Turkey Monte Cristo Panini 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bread Machine Garlic Bread 5/5 (2 Votes)
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro Garlic... 5/5 (2 Votes)