Limoncello Tom Collins
- 1 1/2cups1 1/2 cups good vodka, such as Grey Goose
- 1cup1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (6 lemons)
- 6tablespoons6 tablespoons sugar syrup (see note)
- 1/4cup1/4 cup Italian Limoncello liqueur
- 1 1/2cups1 1/2 cups cold club soda, such as Pelligrino
- Ice cubes
- Sliced lemon, for serving
Adapted from barefootcontessa.com
Combine the vodka, lemon juice, sugar syrup, and Limoncello in a large pitcher. Just before serving, pour in the club soda and stir. Fill highball glasses with ice and pour the mixture over the ice. Garnish each drink with a slice of lemon and serve cold.
Note: To make sugar syrup, combine 1 cup of sugar with ½ cup water in a small saucepan, bring to a boil until the sugar dissolves and cool.