Enjoy this delicious Flounder recipes for lunch or dinner! The crispy Parmesan cheese and paprika coating is a crowd pleaser.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 (6 ounce) flounder fillets
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 41mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Place 1 oven rack 5 inches from heat; place a second rack in middle of oven. Combine Parmesan cheese and paprika. Season fish with salt and pepper.
Preheat oven to 450°. Heat butter in a broiler-safe 13- x 9-inch baking dish in oven 8 minutes or until butter is melted and beginning to brown. Place fish in hot butter, skin sides up.
Bake at 450° on middle oven rack 10 minutes. Carefully flip fish, and baste with pan juices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and Parmesan cheese mixture. Bake 5 more minutes or just until fish flakes with a fork. Remove from oven; increase oven temperature to broil.
Broil fish on oven rack 5 inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
You'll also love
- Perfect Pumpkin Pie (King Arthur... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Lemon Cilantro Shrimp for Two 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- CREAM CHEESE SCALLOPED POTATOES 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Baked Salmon with Honey Mustard... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Lime Tilapia & Rice 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Apricot Glazed Flounder 4.7/5 (3 Votes)