- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 thin slices deli ham or prosciutto
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup , undiluted
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- Hot Cooked Rice
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness. Top each piece with a slice of ham or prosciutto and cheese. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Roll chicken in flour mixture; refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a skillet, brown roll-ups in oil on all sides. transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the soup and wine or broth; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4 - 5 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees. Remove roll-ups and stir sauce.
Serve with rice.