Roast Pork Tenderloin with Brandied Apples
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 red apples,red delicious,cored &thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup brandy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 375F.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Brush pork with Dijon and sprinkle with salt. Season with pepper.
Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high. Add oil,then pork, Sear meat,turning often, until dark golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer pork to prepared sheet.
Roast in centre of oven until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of meat reads 160F, 20- 22 min. Transfer to a cutting board. Let stand 5 min.
Melt butter in same frying pan over medium. Add apples,sugar and rosemary. Cook until apples are tender, 3 to 5 min. Add brandy and boil for 1 min. Slice pork into medallions. Serve with apple mixture.
You'll also love
- Jamaican Style Beef Stew 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Whole-Wheat Spaghetti with Swiss... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- BEEF STEW 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Zucchini Squares 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Meyer Lemons - Preserved 5/5 (1 Votes)
- LIFE-ALTERING LEMON CAKE 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mushroom Stuffed Pork Chops 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Southwestern Pork Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)